
My little, yes, little brother turns the big 3-0 today. Here are a few great things about why we love him:
-He has a great laugh. Seriously, you should find a good joke to tell him just so that you can hear him laugh.
-He works hard.
-He is generous. He always used to give me some of his monopoly money if I was losing.
-He has lots of muscles.
-He is the coolest Uncle ever because he works with tractors, so he gets to tell Ian all about them. He also sends Ian tractor catalogs!
-He is loyal. When he found out about David, he was in his car immediately, coming to Utah to help. Thanks, Nate.
Happy Birthday Uncle Nate, We love you!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Nate! 30 already-dang! I agree, his laugh is contagious!
Happy Birthday Nate! I hope you have a great day! By the way, if you read this, even though our birthdays are only a week apart you are still a whole year older. HAHA!!! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday from me too!
What a fun trip! I absolutely love disneyland, I can't wait to take halle there for the first time someday! It looks like you guys had a great time!
I love you bro! The Laugh is my favorite on the list!
Post a Comment