#3 is on his/her way! We are very excited. I don't know what we are thinking, but we are very excited! I guess I figure what's another diaper, or another sleepless night, or making an extra box of Mac n' Cheese. Ahhhh, that's all nothing for the happiness of having another little Ian or Meggie running around. I am concerned how Meggie will handle it. She is a little, well, high maintenance to say the least. This will be a good step for her!
I have been feeling pretty good, but still exhausted! I am one grumpy potato if I don't get a little cat nap!
We are headed to Virginia today, the kids first big plane trip. I can't sleep because I am nervous about their ears. Yes, their ears. Hopefully everything will go smoothly. I cleared out the candy section at Target and we are taking it ALL with us on the plane. Suckers should keep em' quiet!
We are so excited for our trip. I've never been farther east than South Dakota, so this is a big deal! Kevin's parents are meeting us there and Dave (my father in law) always has a matrix with everything planned out hour by hour. It's great!!!
Honey Garlic Chicken
1 day ago
13 comments:
Wow! Congrats, Amanda! I'm excited for you...can I get a few more details like how far along are you and how far apart will this little one and Megan be? Good luck on your trip!
YIPEE!!! Oh buddy...so exciting:-) I can't believe that now you only have 26 weeks left (really...you're over a a third of the way through!). Have so much fun back East...I can't wait to hear all about it. The kids will do great.
Congrats to your cute family! That is always the best most exciting news:) Have fun on your trip, and yes those smoothies were from deceptively delicious and my kids chow them down! I have yet to try any other recipes, so if you know of any winners let us know!
Amanda!!
congratulations!! that is so exciting!
Love,
Tara
Congrats! I had not heard any rumors so this was news to me! I'm so excited for you guys! So when are you due? How are you feeling? Our little babies will be close together and can be friends! Congrats again, we are at Chad and Misti's in Cali and we were all suprised and go happy for you!
Congratulations! How exciting, how fun! Hope your feeling well. Have a wonderful trip the Virginia, we've been back there a couple times. I love all the trees they have. ~Lacee
Wow! I had no idea! That is so exciting! I'm glad you are not feeling too yucky. Hope you have a fun time in Virginia.
Congrats! Can't wait to see another one of your beautiful babies! Have so much fun on your trip and post more prego details when you get back!
yay for #3!!! We're sooooo excited for you guys! Insanity is in the air, eh, but oh what fun! You guys make adorable kids so you ought to have 10 more. :) I hope your flight went well & that you're having a fabulous vacation! xoxo
Congradultions! We are so excited for you guys! I cant wait to hear all about your trip!
I'm so happy for you guys! That's exciting. I have a question for you...where do I get a ticker like that? I think i want one for my son's Mission blog. You can go to my blog and to my profile and email me or call me!
Thanks, and Congratulations!
Shelly
I got your blog through Wendy and I'm so excited to hear your baby news. You have such adorable kids. So whats the secret to having a girl? I'm thinking my household could really use one...besides myself :-) Good luck with everything.
Looks like the once a month blogger is the last one to know. Oh well, I am so happy for you. Babies are such a blessing!
Love,
Em
Post a Comment