Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Nightly Rituals

Sorry for the overload of pictures tonight but I have the "grandmas" complaining. Here is our nightly ritual, Ian and Kevin playing football (notice Ian's arm always out to the side when he is running) and Megan diving head first off the side of the chair. I am convinced she is going to be an Olympic diver!




6 comments:

spoilergrandma said...

Love the dance move -- couldn't do it even if I wanted to.

What would we do if it wasn't for big strong, diapers- come in handy when olympic champs decide to swan dive! and the arm hasn't moved since the last picture we took. Thanks for the picture fix.

Grandma Carol

Chelsea and Cody said...

Ian looks like DASH!!!

Melanie said...

I love the nightly football ritual. Can we say BYU, here I come?

Ashley Wray said...

So cute! Maybe Ian just audition for "So you think you can dance?" Because he's obviously got some moves! What a cute little muesuem, how do you brave outings like that alone with 2 kids? I'd love some advice to prep myself!

Wendy said...

Buddy--I'm so impressed by you taking the peewees to the museum by yourself!! What a great idea:-) I love the pics. We need to see you guys BAD (hopefully, we'll be all healthy very soon and can play). We miss you.

Lacee said...

Wow! Sounds like exciting nights around the Smith home, with football and chair diving! I love Ian's dance moves, so cute. Maybe I'll have to try it out at the next dance I go to! ~Lacee