We took a little trip to the Church History Museum today and went through the "I Am a Child of God" exhibit. The kids loved it! Ian especially liked his picture taken with Angel Moroni.



Honey Garlic Chicken
1 day ago
Kevin Amanda Ian Meg Hunter Hailey
We took a little trip to the Church History Museum today and went through the "I Am a Child of God" exhibit. The kids loved it! Ian especially liked his picture taken with Angel Moroni.



Posted by AmandaS at 9:10 PM
2 comments:
That looks so fun! The second picture of Ian looks like he has horns! ha!
That looks so fun! I wish Billings had more fun things like that for the kids to do when the weather is yucky. This week is spring break and I have been trying to keep the girls entertained. Lots of games and playing around in the gym at the church. Annie just beat me at SORRY.
Post a Comment