
My fabulous neighbor just started this business called Boot Scoot Bikes. She has bikes specifically designed to help kids learn to balance without training wheels. Crazy idea, but the bikes don't have any pedals, the kids use their feet to "scoot" themselves along. I was semi-skeptical at first, but I am totally sold! Ian is a racing biker man at only 2 1/2 years old! He zooms all around the neighborhood. He lifts up both feet when he goes down ramps. And, he totally keeps up with me on walks. (It is so much better than having them both fighting in the stroller). I can totally tell that he will be able to pick a real bike up easy when the time comes. Her web site Boot Scoot Bikes website
Honey Garlic Chicken
1 day ago
9 comments:
What a STUD! (Cody says, "Poor Kid, get him a real, motorized bike!")
Wow! What a cool idea! I'm totally going to check out the website.
I just LOVE the bike...and I loved seeing your little man on the website (he's famous!). The bike is a great idea...I wish we'd thought of it (our ticket to millions!).
Interesting idea, but I can see how that would totally work. I'll have to check out her website! Ian is so cute with his helmet and everything!
Seriously what a cool idea! I'm sure it has made your walks much more tolerable. ~Lacee
What a coincidence--My brother, Ryan, just sent my this website a week or 2 ago because one of his college friends or roommates started the company. That must be your neighbor. What a small world. Ian looks awesome!
I knew my G-child was gifted!!! What a great idea. Can you buy this Scoot Bikes or did she design them?
Hi, the is Erin Hall (Richardson) I am Kevin's "cousin" (for a lack of a better word) I saw your blog on Carol's so I thought I would take a peek. Hope you don't mind.
Your kids are all so cute.
You can visit us at hallfamily-lukerin.blogspot.com.
Tell Kevin, Uncle Brent says hi!
Hey! He looks so cute on his little bike. I remember you showing them to me when Macee and I were at your house. They are really cool! Maybe we need to get Carter roller around here!!
Post a Comment