Saturday, August 14, 2010

Things to do in Montana . . .

*Warning: you are about to embark on a picture overload.*

Things to do in Montana:
Go to the family reunion and hike up "The Gorge".

Go rafting down the Stillwater river. (Category 5 rapids, at least!)

Hang out with awesome cousins like Hannah, while you are wearing a cool hat.
Play on the waterslide.
Have all of mommy's high school friends over for a big party. Play and play and play until you can't play anymore.

Have dinner with Great Grandpa Stan and Great Grandma Bev.
Float boats down the stream Grandpa made especially for you.

Improve your culinary capabilities by learning to make fruit pizza.

Play "Pass the Pigs" no less that 387 times.
Be adored by Grandma . . . over and over and over again.
Run through the sprinklers
Go jetskiing at the lake.
Be adored by Aunt Chelsea . . . over and over and over again.


Go on the tractor everyday with Grandpa. Make sure Grandpa is "cutting hay" the right way.
Boy was that a fun-filled fantastic trip! We drove (without Kevin, mind you) all the way to Montana (about 17 hours). The kids were great. We stopped halfway in Burley, Idaho and stayed at "The Wray Hotel" (my cousin's house). Kevin flew out after we had been there a week and a half, he stayed for the Stott family reunion and then we all drove back to CA together. I can't believe how fast our time went there. We spent lots of time picking out flooring, cabinetry, etc. for the new house Mom and Dad are building. The kids are in heaven with Grandpa and Grandma. I sobbed like a baby when I had to say goodbye. My mom kept comforting me by saying "I know honey, but I'm sending you home with a really nice guy." We love Montana! Thanks for the fun trip, mom and dad!

6 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

Yay for Montana! You guys definetly kept busy with lots of fun things! Love the pictures, you are all so cute. So fun to see you and catch up!
PS-You are more than welcome at The Wray hotel anytime :)
PPS-Fruit pizza, my mouth is watering!

Joan said...

I love the pics. I can keep track of your Mom and Dad that way too.
Love your whole family!!

Stephanie said...

What a great trip. I love the 'picture overload'! It looks like a magical place to be. We miss you guys!

Emmy said...

A perfect post! So glad you got to do that this summer! Oh, your baby is sooooo cute!!!!!!

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

You did have a great Montana vacation! Wow, you guys did lots of stuff! It was fun seeing you and being able to catch up!

Chelsea and Cody said...

I don't know how I missed this post...but I loved it!