Why has it been so long since my last post, you ask? I have only one lousy excuse . . . we moved . . . again. We rented a place for the summer while we looked for a house to buy. I swear, Kevin might as well be in the military for how much we've moved!
Anyway, here are the comings and goings of the Smith's for the last little while:
Cheering on the Cougars. Really hard. Its been a tough season. But we're still cheering. Really hard.

We went to Grandma Hurn's 90th birthday party in Utah. We had so much fun! It was busy while we were there and we didn't get to see everyone that we wanted to see, but it was still fun.


We got to hang out with Auntie Karrie. This is the first time Hunter and Karrie had met, even though she was there the day of his delivery! (they only let a couple of people into the NICU).


Lots of napping. Unfortunately, none of the napping has been done by mommy. Need to fix that.
Ian started Preschool at the Church of the Mountains. Kevin tells everyone that we are Mormon, but Ian is a Methodist. (the preschool isn't religious, just in the basement of a sweet little old church in downtown Truckee.)

Ian started Preschool at the Church of the Mountains. Kevin tells everyone that we are Mormon, but Ian is a Methodist. (the preschool isn't religious, just in the basement of a sweet little old church in downtown Truckee.)
One last trip to the beach:




We had a fantastic summer. I still can't believe we get to live here. I got an awful thought the other day that maybe we are being blessed by getting the opportunity to live in the most incredibly gorgeous place for the next few years and that our next move is going to be to some really ugly place like Battle Mountain, Nevada or Wyoming! (just kidding, Uncle Jack :)


We had a fantastic summer. I still can't believe we get to live here. I got an awful thought the other day that maybe we are being blessed by getting the opportunity to live in the most incredibly gorgeous place for the next few years and that our next move is going to be to some really ugly place like Battle Mountain, Nevada or Wyoming! (just kidding, Uncle Jack :)



5 comments:
You're back! I want to see pics of the new house! So you must of decided to stay in Truckee instead of Reno? Cute pics of your kids! That little Hunter, I just want to kiss his cheeks off! Enjoy the scenery there (fall colors and all :) Because you never know when you might end up in Worland WY!!!!
jealous of your trips to the beach!
Hunter is so cute! Those are my favorite fall colors too. Did you buy a house or move to another rental?
I know, it's hard to make time to blog. Looks like you've been having lots of fun though! Cute kids!
Glad to see someone updates blogs like me. I feel too busy to. I just had to write and tell you Hunter is adorable!! He has the cutest baby face and looks so much like a Stott - I see it. We are thinking of a way to pull of visiting next year too, you do live in a beautiful place. I don't know where you are going to be for any of the holidays, but if you are coming home - CALL me!
Post a Comment