It's the day we go to the beach! Boy are we loving living by the Lake!

Pay no attention to the PB&J all over Meg's face.

"Mommy, let's pretend I'm a mean guy and I have a sword and you have nothing!"

Can't pull this guy away from the sand castle building. He barely has time for a little smile for his momma.

6 comments:
I love that PB & J smile! Looks like you guys are having so much fun in your new place. Drink in some of that sunshine for me!
Ahh! #1- Megan is so big! I couldn't believe that picture. #2- I laughed-out loud-at meggies sword comment...so stinking cute! #3-I can literally HEAR Ian saying "Mom...I don't have time for a picture...I am SOOO busy building this castle."
Love you
WOW! That is so gorgeous! Is the water warm? Megan looks really big in these pictures! What hams your kids are! Miss you, love you!
Megan is officially the cutest little girl ever. I can absolutely see you in her. Love those expressions. And what fun to be so close to the water!
Beautiful! We want to come next weekend! What a great place to live. The kids are so stinkin cute!
that beach is looking mighty nice right about now! That sure makes for a great Saturday!
Post a Comment