Monday, June 28, 2010

Rasmussen and Smith Weekend

Want to know what your trip might entail if you come to visit us? The Rasmussen family gave us our very first visitors! The trip was full of sand, water, canoeing, hiking, late bedtimes, rivers, the Lake, some Blues on the beach, and Settler's of Catan every night after the kids were in bed. We are trying to convince the Rasmussens to move here since Troy can work from anywhere. Come on Steph! Just do it!

The whole clan. Yeah, this picture was NOT easy to get.
The incredible Truckee River that flows out of Lake Tahoe. We are going to tube down this next weekend.
Troy is an expert rock skipper after being a river guide in Moab in his pre-Stephanie days. He gave some rock skipping lessons.
Ahhh . . . my heart.
Jason: Meggie's best buddy and guy who loves pockets almost as much as he loves his dear mother.
Can you believe this water? Clear. And, no rocks, just all sand and shallow far out.


Hunk. Period.
Dancing Queen.
Young and free.

Golfing at Ponderosa Meadows. This picture was taken from our porch.

Rooms are filling up fast at the Smith vacation rental. Book your trip today!

9 comments:

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

The golf course just did it! Nels is already on his way! LOL! You live in a beautiful area! Is their a direct flight from Billings to Truckee? Kevin better get to work on that! :)

Emmy said...

Holy cow! That looks so gorgeous. . you may just get us up there!
Where is that water? Is that the Lake? geesh! It's stunning!
But, not as stunning as your family.
LOVE!

Jean said...

Woohoo! That looks great. I'm glad our stay is already booked! We're excited to visit you.

Amy said...

I want to, I want to!!!!

Stephanie said...

You are on top of it! Pictures already posted?!!! I have done a load of laundry, but mostly just catching up on email/facebook/blogs! We had a blast. Love that we have the pictures for memories until we get together again!

Chelsea and Cody said...

Jealous...O So jealous.

HDH. said...

Looks so wonderful!

Robyn said...

Hi Amanda! I love the Montana pictures- What a cute family you have! I wanted to thank you for visiting and referring others to my blog!!! I just saw that you are my top "referrer"! :)

Love,
Robyn

Robyn said...

Hi Amanda! I love your montana pics- you have such a cute family! I wanted to thank you for visiting my blog and referring others! I just noticed that you are my top "referrer"!

Love,
Robyn