Thursday, April 29, 2010

Finally . . .more pics of the bebe



We blessed our little guy on Sunday. Kevin did such a beautiful job on the blessing. We had a big party/barbecue with lots of dear friends and family after church. My parents and Kevin's parents were here and did wonders helping us pack and plan for the party.

p.s. You know those pictures that you wish you could just reach into and fix your hair? This is one of mine. My bangs are driving me bananas!
The first time Grandpa Jim held Hunter . . . so sweet.

6 comments:

Chelsea and Cody said...

I want to hold HUNTER!!!!!

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

What a great weekend! Best of luck with everything ahead of you!

Ashley Wray said...

Oooo...he is so sweet! You guys make quite the adorable little family. I can't decide who I think Hunter looks like, a good mix :) Hope packing, cleaning etc is going well!
PS- We will totally take you up on your Lake Tahoe trip sometime. And you will not be friendless, ok, maybe for like the first 3 days, because who wouldn't want to be your bff???

Emilee said...

I love the pictures of your Dad and Hunter!

Luke and Erin said...

I Love blessing day! It is always so peaceful and beautiful!

Anonymous said...

how did you photoshop the grey out of Jim's hair?