Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Funny things . . .


Since my blog is really the only type of journal I keep, I had to write these funny thing down that Ian has done before I forget!

1)  I was getting him dressed a few months ago and he put his little hand up over one of my eyes and demanded, "Mommy, say 'ARGHHHH' ".  (like, a pirate)

2) The other day he couldn't remember the word for "tears", so he told me that "all the sad was coming out of his eyes".

3) Yesterday morning when he woke up I asked him what he dreamt about.  He responded "Noodles."  Then chuckled at himself. "Like Kung Fu Panda, mommy!"  If you haven't seen the movie, this makes no sense.  If you have seen the movie, this is hilarious!

4) Today in the car he sneezed all over himself and said "Ohhh yuck, I've got 'bless you' all over my hand!"

10 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
s1derfullife said...

He makes me laugh!!!
You're kids are simply adorable, Amanda! :)

Emmy said...

hahahaha!!! Those are great! Yesterday Mae hurt her ankle and she insisted she needed a cane or crotches (crutches) to walk!!

Melanie said...

Ok, that was laugh out loud funny. My favorite was the "bless you all over my hand."

Chelsea and Cody said...

And that is why we love that kid! hehe~

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

He is such a sweetie! I told Nels that I wanted our blog printed out in a book for my Christmas present this year because it pretty much is our family journal also. He got through '07 and I am so glad that we have a hard copy of it. I just need to finish it up. Hope you guys had a great Christmas and Happy New Year!

Julie Pitcher said...

I think the funny things kids say are the blessings we get as payment for all the nights we stay up with ear infections...or the times they throw fits in the grocery store!

How are you? I hope you had a great Christmas...drop me a note sometime...

Emilee said...

So cute, I love the things that kids say!

Anonymous said...

So cute and funny! I need to do better at writing down the funny things mt kids say.

Shelly Hanson said...

I think my daughter Morgan and I like the bless you comment the best! That was great Amanda.