
Ian loves to play football with daddy. In fact, he counted to 10 for the first time the other night when they were hiking the ball. Kevin says, "Blue thirty-two, set hike!" Ian runs as fast as he can down the hall, Kevin throws him the ball, Ian catches it, and runs with the most ferocious face he can muster and tackles dad. Hilarious!
Auntie Karrie bought Meggie a swimsuit. Man, I wish I looked this cute in a swimsuit!
Honey Garlic Chicken
1 day ago
5 comments:
I feel like Ian is going to come and tackle ME! That is one fierce face!!!
Love the swimsuit! I need to be on the lookout for one for Rylee! And your kitchen table is so grown up! I love the black with the wood. I'll keep my eye out for a bench, but glad you are back to blogging! I've missed you!
I have been wondering where you were, glad your Mom got on your case! The table is so cute, Luke and I are also wanting to upgrade to a grown up table. And as always, your kiddos are looking so cute and sweet! ~Lacee
Yes, I am glad you are back too! The kids look so cute. Meggie is ready for summer. The weather has been so nice her the last week and I am getting spring fever!
Cuteness! They're getting so big. I agree, I wish I looked that good in a bathing suit.
Post a Comment