Thursday, November 17, 2011

Big news.

We have news.  Big news.  Shocking news.  Happy news.  Our little girl will be arriving in March!  (I am  due in April but because of our history, we will have a planned c-section in March).  Crazy enough, Chelsea and I are only two days apart!  My mom is freaking out about how she is going to get to both of our homes to help take care of all these new grandbabies.  Maybe I'll ship my kids up to Montana to live with Grandpa Jim for a few weeks.  Or, maybe I'll just beg my sweet in-laws for help :)

 18 weeks.  I think by your 5th pregnancy, you body just automatically knows how to "expand".
Kevin is totally jealous of me.

I have lots of Dr.'s appointments these days with my OB/GYN and my Perinatologist (high-risk pregnancy Doc).  Everything looks great so far.  We are earnestly praying for a safe arrival for our little one and cannot wait to have her here with us.  (Well, Meg can't wait,  Ian is very disappointed that he's not getting another brother and Hunter could care less.)

10 comments:

adorable pearsons said...

HOORAY for more babies! And you guys sure make cute ones! We will pray for your healthy baby girl. Congrats!

Mel said...

Oh, Amanda, I'm so happy for you! If it makes you feel any better, I'm two weeks behind you and at least double your tummy size so console yourself knowing there's a huge prego friend in Wisconsin outsizing you for sure. Plus, you are just stinking cute. Good luck with the pregnancy - I pray that all goes well for you and that sweet baby girl!

Kate said...

Wow!! How exciting. Can't wait to see pictures of her!

GG Doll said...

Congrats - it is like a babies are everywhere - Becky is expecting a little girl the same time.

Joan said...

Amanda, congratulations and wishes for a safe and good continuation of your pregnancy. You and Chelsea will have little cousins to play together. Oh your poor Mom.

Ashley Wray said...

Yay! I have been waiting for an official annoucement since I heard the news through the grapevine! So happy for you guys to get another little girl (and glad you won't be needing all the darling baby boy clothes you gave me back :) Congrat, you look great (you too Kev!)

Julie Pitcher said...

whoo hooo! Congrats Amanda..you look amazing by the way! So praying things go well...you make beautiful babies!!!

Marjie said...

Hi-larious, Kevin! I am excited for this sweet baby girl!

Kathy said...

Congratulations, Amanda and Kevin! So happy for you and pray that all will go well! Hugs to you!

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

Yeah! Congrats! We are praying for her safe arrival! Hope you guys are doing great! Are we going to see you at all during the Holidays?