Monday, September 5, 2011

Montana

 Because we now live nearly two million miles from my family in Montana, we only really get to go twice a year.  When we lived in Utah, it was nothing for me to get a "wild hair" and pack the kids up and go.  Not so anymore.  Will I ever forgive my hubby?  That question is left to be answered!  (hahaha)  We had a great trip to Billings and I ended up spending nearly two weeks.  It was wonderful!  Kevin drove there with us and stayed for a few days, then flew home.  I drove home with my cousin, Ashley a week and a half after Kevin left.

At the Pictograph Caves near Billings.
Grandpa showing off all his "Glory Days" newspaper articles to his grandson.


Hunter wasn't too fond of the four wheelers.

Sword fighting with Great Grandpa Stan.


 Golf game at Eagle Rock.  I think its funny that my dad and Uncle like to coordinate everyone's outfits.  They are so metro.
Ian HAD to golf with Payton.  Payton is his idol.  He won the Montana State Boys Golf Championship this summer!

Megan had a pink princess party with her cousins while we were at Grandmas.  There was lots of pink food, pink nail painting, and pink girls!  


Unca Nate.

WE love Uncle Nate!

Hunter and Grandma Bev at my cousins Baby Shower.

We had so much fun!   Lots of golfing, roasting marshmallows, shopping, splash pool playing, branding calves and picture taking.  Love that Stott family!


0 comments: