Monday, September 5, 2011

G&G Tahoe Visit

I was so excited to have my parents visit, they had come last winter, but had yet to see Tahoe in the Summer.  It was one of the best times we've ever spent together.  Really, we had a genuinely wonderful time!

Donner Lake lookout.

Kayaking on Tahoe.  (Ian like to call it "rakanoeing")


 Mom and I went on a long kayak adventure.  So peaceful and fun!
 Our on our new jet ski.
 I am such a good mother.  My kids ONLY eat healthy, nutrient dense food and drink.


Biking and hiking on Legacy Trail.  Ian said it was the "best bike ride ever!"



On the Gondola at Northstar Resort.


Had to cut Kevin out of this picture because he was making a goofy face.




Thanks mom and dad!  Can't wait until next year!

1 comments:

Wendy said...

Meggie's new swim suit is SOSO cute! Your parents never look any older.