Monday, June 20, 2011

Our Cruise


Kevin and I try our darn'dst (is that a word, and if it is, how do you spell it?) to go on a trip with just the two of us once a year. This year, we decided on a cruise to the Mexican Riviera. Of course, I was in a coma the first few days not knowing what to do with myself. Apparantly, Kevin and I are now Senior Citizens because we ate dinner with the "early" crowd and were up at 6:30 each morning (out of habit, NOT out of choice!)
One of the best things we did was the Zip Line in Puerta Vallarta. A. MAZ. ING. We loved it. Totally recommend it. Unless of course, you are afraid of flying at lighting speeds hundreds of feet above ground (teeheehee)! We are so extreme.



The dining room was incredible, and we got a table to ourselves, which we loved. The food was outrageous. We tried everything, and drank a Pacific Ocean amount of diet coke.


Hubba, Hubba :)
Kevin has lofty goals, and one of those lofty goals was to ride the waterslide on the cruise ship TEN times in a row without stopping. I'm so proud of him and his great aspirations and perserverance.
The Indiana Jones Jeep ride back from the zip line to the cruise ship.

Jet skiing in Cabo San Lucas. We saw Greg Norman's yacht, and let's just say, it would be nice to be Greg Norman.

8 comments:

Marjie said...

OH, Fun! ..so glad you got to go.

Katie said...

We are impressed with Kevin's perseverance and goal setting too.

Chelsea and Cody said...

SOOO FUN! Love Kevin's Goal...he rules.

Ashley Wray said...

Love this post, sooo fun and cute pictures :) And what a goal, go Kevin! And happy birthday to Ian!

Jean said...

Amanda! you look so skinny! And your cruise looks so fun!

Emmy said...

Looks like a blast! Glad Mexico likes you. . .it likes to give me parasites and diarrhea. I have been grounded from foreign vacations until notified. BOOOO!
Oh, and WOW YOU LOOK SO SKINNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice tan, too!

Wendy said...

Love it! What a blast. I think I might need to try drinking just diet coke from now on:-)

Sally said...

Oh my gosh, you two are just too darn CUTE!!!! What a great romantic adventure. :) xoxo