Kevin had conference at the Paradise Pier in Anahiem, so of course we had to tag along! There's just no place like Disneyland! We always do ridemax (google it, you won't regret it) and it makes our vacations there so much more peaceful. Because, as you all know, the "happiest place on earth" sometimes has TOO MANY happy people. Ridemax makes it easy. (Wow, I should get some royalties for how many people I have referred to them.) We had a fabulous time. Our favorite old rides continue to be Pirates, Soarin' Over California, and Indiana Jones. Our favorite new ride is Toy Story Mania. But Ian wants to make sure I write that he DOES NOT like scary rollercoasters.
Kevin's sweet parents came with us. Grandpa went on as many rides as he could with the kiddos! Grandma played and played with Hunter.



Asleep . . . and drooling . . . on Grandpa's head. Nice.
Toy Story Mania. Grandpa couldn't seem to ever beat Grandma and won't ever live that down!










0 comments:
Post a Comment