Tuesday, December 7, 2010

To-Do list

Here is our Christmas Season to-do list (subject to changes depending on Mommy's energy level):


Read a Christmas Book every night until Christmas

Go out to breakfast

Have a family movie night: watch Polar Express and drink hot chocolate

Go sledding

Make sugar cookies and take them to our friends

Build a snowman

Make candy cane cookies

Decorate a gingerbread house

Make Santas out of construction paper and cotton balls

Go to Daddy's work Christmas party

Make homemade gifts for Grandmas and Grandpas

Re-inact the nativity: Ian is Joseph, Megan is Mary, Hunter is baby Jesus, Mom is the narrator, and Dad . . . well, dad is the donkey.






2 comments:

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

So copying your ideas! Hope you have a great Christmas! Love ya!

Ashley Wray said...

What cute ideas, I love doing a little advent calendar for Christmas! Are you guys going to be in Billings for Christmas?
Looks like you had a great time over Thanksgiving. I didn't think it snowed in California either :)
PS-I want to munch on Hunters cheeks, he is so cute!