We traveled to the Bay Area over the weekend and went to Muir Woods. It is full of giant redwood trees. Incredible! It is right by the Golden Gate Bridge near Saulsalito (and San Quentin, for that matter!) We had a great time. Could not believe how large and old the trees were. They can live up to 2,000 years.
Honey Garlic Chicken
1 day ago
4 comments:
Amanda, thanks so much for reading my blog! You're kids are so cute! What a cute family!
I LOVE Muir Woods! It is so beautiful! Wes and I went there with some of our friends when we were dating and it was that very trip to Muir Woods and Muir Beach that I realized that I wanted to marry him! That place is very special to me!
Wow, beautiful! I miss you but you are really in a wonderful place, "with a really nice guy"! ;)
How fun to see new beautiful places! Love your kids costumes also :)
Post a Comment