Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Day of Preschool

Well, our little buddy went to his very first day of preschool on Wednesday. He couldn't wait. All the "moms" were supposed to come on the first day for a short orientation. Ian didn't want me there. Seriously, he couldn't wait for me to leave so that the REAL fun could start. He was even remiss when Miss Valerie told all the kids to give their moms a hug before we left. It was like, "okay mom, here's a hug-at-the-speed-of-lighting, now it's time for you to go." Well, at least I am grateful that he is not crying and screaming holding on to my legs as I try to leave. He has already learned many important things over his first week and on Monday he is in charge of the show and tell bag, which is already packed with numerous toys.



Ian with his best buddy Derek.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Ian is adorable. I love his classy little shirt.

I think its great he is so independent!

HDH. said...

He's a super handsome boy! Also, I love your topiary!

Chelsea and Cody said...

He is so big...tear.