


My mom has been here for the last week. It has been so wonderful! She and I put this centerpiece together. We built the box and everything. I absolutely love it. It is so nice because at different holidays I can change out the contents. Anyway, thanks Mom! (I was really just the little assistant while she did all the work!). And, thanks to Aunt Robbin, the queen of all style for the idea!
Honey Garlic Chicken
1 day ago
7 comments:
Super cute! Seriously, your mom has such a knack for cute decorating! How fun to have her there for a whole week! How are you feeling? And what is this I hear about another move?
That looks awesome! And I love the idea that you can switch it out to make it fit the holidays. Can you post instructions? Or can your mom come stay with me?
Your mom is the BOMB! That seriously is an amazing centerpiece:-) I can see where you get your talent from (like that dress you made for the little girl--and you didn't even use a pattern!! haha!).
I agree with Jean. . .we need some instuctions! Where did you buy all the yummy greens? Can't wait to hear. Miss you!
Emmy
INCREDIBLE! All that work paid off, and mom said that the picture doesn't even do it justice! I love it! When are you going to make me one...?!! hehe!
WOW!! That would sell in a store for a couple hundred bucks I bet! And I'd be too intimated to make it myself & would spend that on it (providing I had a large decorating budget). She did an incredible job! It's gorgeous!
That IS nice...I may have to steal the idea! Where are the instruction woman?
Post a Comment