Thursday, March 7, 2013

Hunter's bday

Our little guy is three!  He is . . . well . . . precocious (as my mom likes to call it.)  We adore every little inch of his cute little crazy self.  We went to McDonald's for his bday lunch.  He talks about basketball, spiderman, and lightning McQueen all of the time.  He got big boy golf clubs for his birthday (no more of those little plastic ones, he's all grown up now.)

My sorry attempt at a spiderman cake.  At least it didn't fall over like other cakes I've made!


  I have searched up and down our little community to find any sport for him to be in, but there is nothing for a 3 year old except swim lessons.  He had his first lesson this week.  He cried the ENTIRE lesson, would hardly get in the water, and screamed when the instructor put out her hands to try and get him to go with her in the pool.  When the lesson was over and I was getting him dressed, he exclaimed "That was AWESOME!  I did so good, mom!"  He went on to tell his siblings, his dad and I repeatedly how much fun his lesson was and how good he did.  Crazy kid.

0 comments: