Saturday, December 8, 2012

Golf


Ian golfed A LOT this summer.  He was able to golf in the Tahoe Junior Tour (I know, VERY official).  Our good friend who is a Golf Pro put it together.   They got to golf all of the best courses in the North Lake area.  (Yes, Ian has golfed nicer courses than his parents now!)  They played by all PGA rules.  Each kid had to have a caddie, so Kevin and I took turns taking him.  The excitement that built up before every event was wild.  Ian could hardly control himself.  

 His best line of the summer was when his dad was caddying for him, Ian said with his hand out and palm facing up, "Dad, when I put my hand out like this, it means to give me a ball."  Hmmmm . . .

1 comments:

Chelsea and Cody said...

That last picture is a keepsake! Love it!